mydailymuffin

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105) "Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I might not sin against you" (Psalm 119:11)

Who's the Cook


Scriptures

5 Then he lay down under the bush and fell asleep.

All at once an angel touched him and said, “Get up and eat.” 6 He looked around, and there by his head was some bread baked over hot coals, and a jar of water. He ate and drank and then lay down again.

7 The angel of the LORD came back a second time and touched him and said, “Get up and eat, for the journey is too much for you.”


Observation:

I remembered what Ptr. Manric told us one time, that everyday God has a fresh and personal word for us through the bible. Now it's up to us if we wanna miss it or not. In our devotions what we need to do is to eat God's cooked food for us. The same with our physical body, our spirit can't survive without food to nourish it. You wanna die -- Eat no food. God's word renew our strength, the source of our hope, gives comfort and assurance, and security to our identity. Devotion is too essential to ignore.





0 comments:

Post a Comment