mydailymuffin

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105) "Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I might not sin against you" (Psalm 119:11)

Take a Deeper Root



Scriptures:

2 Kings 19:29-30


29 “This will be the sign for you, Hezekiah:

“This year you will eat what grows by itself,
and the second year what springs from that.
But in the third year sow and reap,
plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
30 Once more a remnant of the kingdom of Judah
will take root below and bear fruit above.

Observation:

God understand our capacity as Christians, as we grow old in our faith, He expects us to grow deeper and deeper and bear fruits and harvest. Christians should certainly reach the point that we sow to reap, and plant to eat.

I love this passage, "The house of Judah will take root below and bear fruit above" that can also be restated this way, " the deeper your roots reach, the fruitful you become" It kinda provokes me.. yeah..

Most of the Christians if not all of them is not ignorant of how to grow deeper in faith and in relationship with God, READ YOUR BIBLE & PRAY EVERYDAY which reminds me of my Sunday school song, 'as you grow, grow grow'. It's easy isn't it? But to master and be consistent in doing it determines the real score.


Prayer:

Lord, I own this passage as if it's the very same words you are telling me, " Once more, a remnant of the house of Judah will take root below and bear fruit above. In you, I speak breakthrough over me. And i claim it all, in Jesus Name, amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment