mydailymuffin

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105) "Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I might not sin against you" (Psalm 119:11)

Negligence Blesses No One


Scriptures:

2 Chronicles 29:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 My sons, do not be negligent now, for the LORD has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”


Observation:

This passage is one of the constant reminders to minister from the heart and not from our flesh.

In here, Hezzekiah emphasized that as ministers, we should not dare to neglect the things that the Lord expect us to do. In this way, true anointing and power will not be hindered.

Application:

Simple reminder, that theoretically simple to apply:

-Ministers, don't NEGLECT the basics and that includes our DEVOTIONS, our PRAYER TIME. For without this, everything is just a waste of time, effort, resources.

- Don't do the basics because of ministry. It will just lead you to a wrong motive. Personal devotion , quality quiet time, sincere prayers will always lead to a powerful ministry and not just that, POWERFUL LIFE as well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment